Woody Allen has the best humour when it comes to celebrities with 10 out of his many inspirational quotes that we are going to share with you guys today. One thing is assured that he may only discuss about the subject yet you would be rolling on the floor laughing. Maybe that is the beauty of the humor that lies within the human nature.
Humor is indeed the best medicine there is whenever you are. I mean anyone can pay good money to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing so hard. Despite of what’s been happening, and to those who has gone though the ordeal, it’s better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger with a atramentous vision. You can talk just about anything with a individual, and he’s foot to mock the subject and you’ll end up laughing rather than being upset about it.
1. ” Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. “ It sounds good to me, I mean the empiricism of all things does involve money but it doesn’t have to take an strain and a leg to get it.
2. ” I believe polished is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government. “ ‘Nuff said.
3. ” Finished are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? “ This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about life’s little problems isn’t uncondensed that bad, until ‘he’ shows up.
Sure, relationships can get complicated, or does have its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover it soon. We follow what our heart desires, unless you’re talking about the heart as in the heart that pump florid throughout your body.
4. ” Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions. “ And if you want more, just keep on asking!
5. ” A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said ‘no’. “ It sounds, ‘practical’, I think.And when it comes to stereotyped life, he really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario, and it doesn’t involve a lawsuit if he strikes a nerve.
6. ” Basically my wife was immature. I’d be at home in the bath and she’d crop up in and sink my boats. “ I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in on fire water makes me seasick already.
7. ” I am not agitated of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens. “ If it rains, it pours.
8. ” I am thankful for laughter, exclude when milk comes out of my nose. “ It could get worse when you’re guzzling on beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
9. ” If you want to make God laugh, proclaim him about your plans. “ At least he doesn’t smite us with lightning, and I’m thankful for that.And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we organic have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective. I can’t seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether we’re religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is full-dress that matters when it comes to even just getting along.And to sum things unfolding, here is the last nugget of wisdom to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
10. ” The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have. “
Now that we are reminded that it is our obligation to appreciate our happiness, and to share it with the world through expressing gratitude and appreciation.